Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armenia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Bloody come??
    I'm 20 years old virgin but when I come I fell short sharp pains like waves in my pelvic area the pain level is 4 from 10,and I noticed some blood in the come after a while.. should I be worried?

Check out some similar questions!

Something in bloody eye [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My mother has had a bloody eye for almost a week. 1st it was the outer part of her eye and now it's the inner too. We just discovered something attached to her outer white of that eye. It looks gooey. Blood red. And it is attached to her eye. Is this something dangerous? Her next dr....

Where the bloody hell are you? [ 90 Answers ]

Try this quiz if you dare... won't give away my score unless you do much worse than me. It was that bad lol! I did know the answer to the first question. Quiz: where the bloody hell are you? Good luck!

Bloody nose [ 7 Answers ]

My 4 yr old daughter has had a stuffed up nose, greenish. The past 2 days it has been bleeding out the right side and it is hard to get it to stop. She has been complaining of right sided temple pain as well. Should I be concerned?

Bloody diarreah [ 3 Answers ]

My puppy has bloody diarreah and just threw up.. does anyone know what could be wrong and if he should be okay?

Bloody Sperm? [ 2 Answers ]

Can blood mix with sperm? Or is it normal for sperm to change to a light red color suddenly? About Two weeks ago I poked a tiny hole in my nut with a nail after jumping on my bed and four days ago I notice pink colored sperm while ejaculating. Does masturbating everyday cause pink colored sperm,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.