Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pal_g3 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
    How to recover lost memory card password for my Nokia e 71?
    I updated my phone software and when I inserted the memory card back into cell it was locked. I have forgotten the password and can't access it. I've used the FExplorer but I can't find the file called mmcstore. Can anyone help please?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 01:17 PM

Try going to the store you got your phone... since they will know the phone is actually yours they will be able to help. They will have tools and utilities not available to the general public. I'm sure you won't be the first person that has had this happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to recover hacked password? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe that some one has hacked my Google account (gmail, orkut youtube). Can anyone suggest how to open my account since it contains lot of information.I don't remember things such as secondary account and other such things help me...

Is there any other way I can recover my password on Yahoo? [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried to recover my password on Yahoo, but someone has changed my personal info. And my password. So when they ask me to give them my personal info so they can send me my passcode I do but it's not right cause someone changed it. Is there any other way I can recover my account on Yahoo? Please...

How can I recover file from a different USB memory stick [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my memory stick and I haven't save a copy of it so how can I recover those file I have save in there

View more questions Search