Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llewxam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Supply of temperature & pressure release valve
    I require a Pressure release valve, Bailey 716T 25mm 6 Bar Max. input 80 0C Urgent
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 05:58 AM

This is a Do-It-Yourself help site. Suggest you visit a plumbing or heating supply store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TPR/Pressure Release Valve [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy, My mother lives in a mobile home, and when she arrived from work today, her yard was filled with water. I have shut off the cold water valve outside and checked what I know to look for around the house to find no leaks. After removing the skirting of the home, I found that it's...

Flow from pressure release valve [ 5 Answers ]

I have a newly installed hot water heater (GE model PG40T09AVH00) and there is water slowly coming out the pressure release valve. Presently, I leave a 32oz cup under the pipe and empty it every day or two. The temperature is set closer to warm than it is to hot to protect our 2 year old...

Leaky Pressure Release Valve [ 1 Answers ]

My tri-indicator reads 35psi when in operation. The pressure release valve is set for 30 psi. I have a steady drip when the boiler is running. How do I go about relieving some of the pressure? I believe I have 2 zones, there are 3 sets of pipes running up away from the boiler. I wanted...

Leaking pressure release valve [ 6 Answers ]

My water heater relief valve is leaking on almost a daily basis. I had the water utility company check the pressue and it was fine. I have replaced the old relief valve and still I have a leak. There is no backflow preventor installed in the house or in the meter. The temperature is set on a...

Pressure release valve installation [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a leak by my city meter here in San Antonio Texas and was told by the plumber that the installation was not correct. The depth for the manual shut off valve and PRV was only 4-5 inches below the grass and that the PRV should be next to the meter before the manual shut off valve. I...

View more questions Search