Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niyasstfa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Are the foods prepared by non muslims is haram for muslims?
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Jan 25, 2011, 08:43 AM

Asssalamu alaikum,

Islam Question and Answer - Permissibility of eating food cooked by kaafir (unbeliever)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why at this time non muslims are much much advanced in science than muslims? [ 10 Answers ]

I am saying this because I am particularly interested in physics at this time and I think that science would be the most appropriat language for expressing our religon to non muslims.but most muslims seem to be far away from the scientific knowledge and seem to be backward.we muslims are not fully...

Is the Pork exports haram? For muslims [ 2 Answers ]

Assalam-o-alaikum! I have a strange question. All muslims know pork is Haram. But can we find orders anywhere in the books that says we can't export pork? I asked because... there is a strict order in Quran about Wine and all its derivatives which is very clear and every muslim is bound to it. ...

For muslims. [ 12 Answers ]

Assalaam alaikum, Some listening and reading material you might like to look through now and then:). The Sunnah Islamic Page YouTube - Abu Hamza - Being Steadfast Now. More Than Ever. Huda Info Solutions : Holy Quran English Translation by Muhsin Khan : Surah Al-Fajr

View more questions Search