Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stillme Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Facebook wall posts, printing.
    Can a friend legally print,distribute to her own friends,discuss and ridicule you from texts exchanged between myself and another friend from my own wall posts off Facebook.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 09:19 AM

Yes... if its on your wall in Facebook... its really not private.

YOU don't post things on the internet (ANY things) you expect to keep private.
    brandyg89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 05:13 PM
    Obama said Facebook is a CIA database he said be careful what you post on Facebook and he said these two people couldn't get a job in the future because of what they posted on Facebook can you believe it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2011, 05:21 PM

It is public info and they may copy and use it as they want.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2011, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyg89 View Post
    Obama said facebook is a CIA database he said be careful what you post on facebook and he said these two people couldnt get a job in the future because of what they posted on facebook can you believe it?
    President Obama said Facebook is a CIA database?? Where and when did he say that?

Increasingly, employers are doing Internet searches on prospective candidates to determine suitability. So its not surprising that people may have trouble finding a job because of indiscretions posted on Facebook or other places.

Your Facebook wall is a public bulletin board. Granted it can be accessed only by people you "friend" if you restrict access that way. But friending someone gives them tacit permission to use whatever is posted.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyg89 View Post
    Obama said facebook is a CIA database he said be careful what you post on facebook and he said these two people couldnt get a job in the future because of what they posted on facebook can you believe it?
    They don't need Facebook... they have cameras all over your house and your phone is bugged... and your friends aren't really friends... they are undercover agents. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Send Facebook wall uLr [ 23 Answers ]

I have a Facebook wall set up with http://www.facebook.com/ at some time I got an e-mail with a Link in it I hit the Link and I came to the wall of some one so in HtML I make a Link a href=" thing but what do I put as the uLr to make a Link to my wall How can I find the address of my Facebook was...

Facebook Wall Search? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you search someone´s Facebook wall for comments by a specific "friend"?

How to make support wall for garden soil using 4x4 posts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have really small garden that is on the 45 degree angle. Since I want to level it by putting more soil I would first need to build "support" wall from 4x4 (I think it's 4x4) posts. Does anybody have an idea how to make the wall (4x4) solid in order not to fall down from soil presuure?...

View more questions Search