Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FeLdY1269 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 10:13 PM
    I watched this movie all the time in the early 90's.not sure of release date.
    Movie name driving me crazy. Reminds me of star wars. Group of warriors/survivors enter this cave-like fortress/castle. Not sure of the plot, but group moves they structure, split up, and encounter dangerous obstacles through out. One I remember is in one room where walls are closing in any they have spikes them while two warriors are stuck in quicksand. One finally escapes. Other dies by spikes. Impiety sure they're trying to save a female
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 22, 2011, 11:09 PM

Krull (1983), maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I watched this movie all the time in the early 90's.not sure of release date. [ 1 Answers ]

Movie name driving me crazy. Reminds me of star wars. Group of warriors/survivors enter this cave-like fortress/castle. Not sure of the plot, but group moves they structure, split up, and encounter dangerous obstacles through out. One I remember is in one room where walls are closing in any they...

Watched this movie when I was a kid in the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 now but I remember this movie about a girl or guy I think that goes to a ball or something and has someone with her and the guy with her is walking under this ladys dress I remember that scene Then there is a scene where I think they are flying on a carpet underground and they come...

Movie I watched in preschool? Early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

There were these two movies I watched in preschool, both animated, and I've spent my whole life, no joke, trying to figure out what they were. They would have been made in the early 90s, possibly the late 80s. The first one started with some kind of unicorns, and one that had a fake horn and the...

I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or...

View more questions Search