Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xelmox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Is 21 too old for dance college?
    I auditioned when I was 19 and got in to a dance college but sadly had to give up my place. I'm now turning 21 and unsure if I should try again... feel I might be too old!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 04:09 PM

Just go for it and do what you want if you enjoy dance... lovely... and let us know how it turned out...

Tick
    Merlin_Paul Posts: 14, Reputation: 6

Apr 28, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Not at all baby :)You can make it. Best of luck.
    Helpmedancer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 07:13 PM
    Your never too old to dance. Just take a few classes at a studio close to where you live before you audition. You should totally go for it! You might regret it later on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

What dance dance revolutiondo I buy for PS2. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there are so many different dance dance revolutions for ps2 that I don't now what one to buy?I want to know witch one is the best.

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search