Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2011, 07:56 AM
    Carpet prices
    Lowe's has free carpet installation, if you buy the stainmaster carpet and pad.
    I need 20sq.yards or 171.6 sq.ft But I cannot get any prices on the carpet
    Either by square feet or yards. Then there is the price of the pads. Pads use to be
    $3.00 a yard. What is the price range high and low?
    camosmom23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:02 AM
    What state/city are you in?
    JazMan Posts: 219, Reputation: 14

Jan 21, 2011, 06:25 PM

Their labor is not free, they just don't show it in your bill. All they have to do is add as little as .50 a sq. ft. to the carpet. Or discount it less than they otherwise would.

BTW, $3.00 pad is not good pad.

Jaz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the...

Carpet to Tile Threshold tucking carpet in [ 3 Answers ]

I am putting slate mosaic tile in my entryway from my garage (it used to be vinyl type). The entryway opens into by basement room via a doorway that is approximately 32 inches wide and the basement room has carpet. The floor is concrete and there is currently a metal transition strip in place. I...

Gasoline Prices [ 3 Answers ]

How are you adjusting your expenses and/or lifestyle to deal with the "out of control" gasoline prices? "...Still, things are not quite as bad as during the 1970s and 1980s oil shocks. In the early 1980s, at the height of the last energy crisis, energy accounted for about 8 percent of...

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

Different prices for 14-2 NM [ 3 Answers ]

So I can get 14-2 NM w ground at the big store off the spool for something like $0.43/lin ft w/out tax. I can buy 250 ft of 14-2 NM-B w ground prepakaged on the shelf behind me for something like just under $60, tax not included... compared to $107.5 at the spool price. Don't know the grade of...

View more questions Search