Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelantoby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:05 PM
    I don't want to loose him
    I've been with my man 11 years his drinking is tearing us apart I can't leave I've no where to go an no money, when he's in the pub, he acts like I'm not there,he staires at other women all the time, its makein my life hell,I don't no if I can cope anymore *** help xxx
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 11:53 PM

You better find you somewhere to go then. Depending on a drunk to make you happy, and take care of you is a fools game.
    Mimip Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Don't settle for a drunk to be your man, you can find someone so much better. Don't depend on a man to decide whether you can survive, I'm sure you're an independent woman.
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jan 21, 2011, 09:38 PM

I agree with the others. It might seem as if it's hard to leave, but he possibly can't be your only choice. But even if, if you depend on this drunken man then eventually he will leave you before you leave him, and it will be worse that way if you don't get out as soon as possible. Sorry to say. Hope everything turns out okay.

-Crazychick-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to lose her [ 3 Answers ]

Look we are not talking about my typing OK all I need is help with that problem OK, I really love her with out her I don't know what to do I'm useless with out her all I need is help she's like the best thing that ever happen to me and I now I can't just lose her right now because she have a baby...

Don't want to mess up [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have a really good relationship and he wants me to meet his older sister which he really looks up to. I'm really not that good at meeting new people at all so I don't know how to act or what to talk about with her. Any solutions?

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

I don't want to be depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really depressed and I don't think any of my friends like me and I have no motivation to do anything how can I be happier?

Want to loose 20 lbs [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to loose 20 lbs as fast as possible is there anyway that I can do that? I don't really have the timet to exercize withc is a problem but I'm not sure what to do What is the fastest way? Please please help me out Thanks

View more questions Search