Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvbug94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
    What court system do I talk to to get emacipated in mn?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 10:18 AM

Juvenile Court - I'll skip listing the requirements for emancipation because you didn't ask.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 10:20 AM

But I will list some in general

1. job, earning enough to live on your own ( not live with someone)

2. enough money saved to pay your first month rents, deposit, electric and so on.

3. I think they require you to continue your education if under required education age.

4. And of course you will need money for an attorney and court cousts.

Also did not ask but you can expect it to take from 6 to 9 months before you would get a court date. And your parents and/or guardians are allowed to hire an attorney or to present evidence why you should not be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I talk my lips become sticky and dry .I feel embrass to talk so I [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to talk my lips become dry and sticky,and it gets embrass I need help with this promble,I've tried drinking water,chewing gun ,used mouth spray .

What court system [ 2 Answers ]

My son lives in Iowa and I live in Florida and he wants to live with me do have to use the Iowa court system or Florida system?

Using the court system as a tool of revenge [ 5 Answers ]

OK the set up is she didn't let me sighn the birth cert. at the hospital. So I had now rights. I went to the probate court and filed emotion to establish perternity. Came back pos then I when to court to get vistation rights. And got those. It set up to be twice a week 5hrs a day to be arranged by...

View more questions Search