Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JilleyWilly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 06:11 PM
    My Crush likes the wrong girl!!
    My bestie, Lauren, is a beautiful girl. She is prettier then me, but not so much that people can't notice me or anything, but she is prettier.She is in love with a guy named Trevor, they're going to grow up, get married,have babies, yada yada. I'm ever happy for them. BUT a guy named Brian likes her, and for a while I was fine with that too. And then I fell in love with him. I told her and she said she wanted this to work out for us so much, and then said something long and poetic about her and Trevor. So she texted him and asked him who he liked, he said only her so she asked why and he said she is beautiful, smart, funny and a Christian (yes I'm one too, we go to a Christian school, that's not uber important, just a fact) so she said she knew that another girl liked him and he asked who, but she didn't tell.
    Now, I'm asking for the right way to go with this:
    I wrote him a note, I typed it and didn't sign it, but I'm sure he'll guess it's me...

Our friend Emily said I should just tell him, because people start to like you if you know you like them...

I could write him another note and just come right out and say who I am in the note

Just let it happen how it will happen

Or any other solution you come up with.
    PLEASE HELP
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2011, 10:31 AM
    Nice to see someone brave enough to take that plunge :) yes I think you should send him the note confessing your love to him LOL but firstly you need to really prepare yourself, how will you feel if you don't get the outcome your hoping to get? If you feel you will be absolutely heartbroken and never get over it then you need to REALLY prepare, think of all the possibilities that can happen including the bad, because if it fails you will have prepared and not feel so bad about it but then again it may work. Just don't expect too much, good luck :)

Jan 22, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    Thanks, which note, the "secret" one that I typed or the new one I signed?
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2011, 02:55 AM
    Well he will never be sure if its secret, he might have an idea that its you but he won't say anything if he's not fully sure, so maybe a signed one :)

Jan 23, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Cool, thanks 4 being awesome
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Oh and please let me know how you get on! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend [ 14 Answers ]

My crush told my best friend that he liked her but she kept telling me that he liked me, which made me like him even more. She thinks I'm really mad at her because he likes her and not me, even though I kind of am but it would be stupid to get in a fight because of a guy. I don't know who to talk...

My best friend's crush likes me. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out my best mate's crush likes me. We're really close and she knows something's up but I can't tell her. It's spoiling our friendship because she knows I'm lying to her about something. I don't think I can keep it secret forever, I'll let it slip at a sleepover or something. Could I...

How do I know that the boy I have a crush on likes me [ 9 Answers ]

There's this boy and I have A crush on him and I don't know if he likes me but I do know that he likes me as a friend

Long distance crush, how can I tell if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I met this guy, my age, on a writers website and we began talking like two days after I got on the site. We had a constant back and forth for quite a while, say about three weeks, then we switched to texting. Now we text almost every day, sometimes he doesn't respond, but I'm not going to hate...

View more questions Search