Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PGerard Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 05:06 AM
    Autographed photo of Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec
    Good Day. I have an interesting autopgraphed photo of Tomas Plekanec (Montreal Canadiens Forward) when he was wearing #14 at the beginning of his time with the Canadiens. Turns out he didn't like #35 and that was changed to #14 shortly after. Most of the Tomas Plekanec photos out there have him wearing #14, but on mine he is wearing #35. What's more interesting is that he signed the photo as #14. I don't know if this is a rare photo or if it might be worth some money, but I'd be curious to find out. The photo does have a certificate of authenticity from Channel Sports.

Please let me know if you have any idea about it, or who I might ask.

I have added a scan of the photo for viewing. Notice the "35" on the jersey, and the "14" with the signature. The imperfections you see on the photo are just from the plastic bag the photo is in for preservation.

Thanks
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my Michael Jordan autographed photo worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8X10 photo of when the Chicago Bulls won their last championship playing the Utah Jazz. In the photo, there is 05.6 seconds remaining on the clock when Jordan makes the winning shot. The photo was taken when the ball was in the bottom of the net and Jordan is just above the freethrow...

Autographed photo of Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec [ 0 Answers ]

Good Day. I have an interesting autopgraphed photo of Tomas Plekanec (Montreal Canadiens Forward) when he was wearing #14 at the beginning of his time with the Canadiens. Turns out he didn't like #35 and that was changed to #14 shortly after. Most of the Tomas Plekanec photos out there have him...

What is the Value of a Brett Farve autographed photo? [ 2 Answers ]

~ I love my photo of my favorite Football star, Brett Favre, but I desperately need money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. It is an autographed photo of him running onto the field at the start of his 200th consecutive starting game. It has a certificate of authenticity and a hologram. ~ I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.