Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragoon101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 08:45 PM
    How to become famous
    Well me and my 2 cousins needs to know how to become famous we already practiced and sighned up for stuff and won need help what do I do know?? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 09:03 PM

Edited post, took out real names and got rid of text talk.

Do you perform at least once a week somewhere, do you have a agent who does your bookings.

Are you posting new music to YouTube every week?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

I want to be famous! [ 5 Answers ]

I am turning 11 in four days jan 6th and I am a very good singer and I want to become famous but I'm afraid that when I get on stage that ill get really nervous or bail or something and I don't really want to ruin my chances!!

I might become Famous! But. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I know, me again... I might become an actress or model... Problem is... I love going out to camp ( with a bunch of people my age bible camp) But I don't want people chasing me, I want to become famous.. it's just.. My friends and stuff... :(:( I am so confused! :confused: Should I...

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

Famous children [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know the name of a child that has affected history in a big way? I can just think of LInda Brown, thanks!

View more questions Search