Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goochland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:59 PM
    Cervical polyp - should I reschedule my procedure tomorrow?
    I am supposed to have a cervical polyp removed first thing in the morning, but am at the tail end of my period (only used the thinnest smallest pad all day today, but I did need a pad). Should I reschedule the procedure?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2011, 07:36 PM

No, it wouldn't usually be necessary. Many women will have polyps removed because of that very reason; they are bleeding too much or continuously, so the bleeding won't be an issue.

You can always give your doctor a call first thing to inquire as to their preference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy periods, endometrial polyp [ 14 Answers ]

I had an endometrial polyp removed in Dec 05. I also had some small fibfoids but these were not removed as they were within the uterine muscle & my OBGYN said it was all right to leave them. I had a very heavy period 2 weeks after surgery which was very heavy & had many blood clots. This went...

I-751 bio metric reschedule [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Today I got bio metric appointment. Actually my mailing address is in PA but I moved here (due to job) in MI. So when I filed I-751 I filled Mailing Address of PA and other 2 address mine and my spouse's is MI. So I am getting all the letters one I got for 1 year extension that came to PA...

I have polyp in my uterus [ 1 Answers ]

I have polyp in my uterus of size 44X31mm. I am 26 years old unmarried. Please suggest the possible solution or madicine.

Class missed for Fiancee's probation, can she reschedule? [ 2 Answers ]

My Fiancee' is on probation. I haven't ever heard all the details I really don't ask, it was all done before we got together all I know is it was drug related. Recently she was asked to attend a theft class, she had something's going on with her grandmother becoming really sick and forgot about the...

Polyp and Poly Cystic Overies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am 25, I got married in June 2006. I have one abortion history also . Last year I got to know that I have Poly Cystic Overies and Polyp so doctor did some hestroscopy for polyp and gave contraciptive pills for PCO for 5 months. Now we are planning for a baby from last 3 months....

View more questions Search