Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zke001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 11:05 PM
    Old movie. Man hunts monster that is controlled by man who hunts with silver bullets

Check out some similar questions!

A monster that was a man and a group of people tracked it to a New York museum [ 1 Answers ]

It's a old movie came out in 1990 around 1997 to 1999 a monster who a group on people found out was a man they new and they where trying to defeat it in a museum in New York

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

Music video, man controlled by smaller version of itself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't remember this song, chorus sounds something like "Who did ? - You did", not sure about this. Performed by man. Music video is about a man, who is controlled by small version of itself. The small guy sits in bigger one's head, and controls him with levers. Think it should be about 90's....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.