Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophfable97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 07:29 PM
    Im 14 and I think I'm being haunted - but nobody else hears it
    It happened about a couple days after 2010 christmas and I was in my room and my sister felt a bit scared so slept on my bedroom floor it was about 2 am and my dad left to get my mum from work . My sister went to sleep so I was watching TV and the TV was on out in the lounge, our house is an old house by the way we have lived in there for about 3 months. So yer, I heard and felt this sort of force field next to me above where my sister was sleeping. It was kind of heavy loudish vibration sounds then I heard heavy breathing loud. I started to listen to my sisters breathing rhythm it was different to the other one . I immediately thought " omygosh its a demon" my whole body got pins and needles and my heart was pounding. I think I went into shock or something , so I chanted 3 times "by the blood of jesus christ demons be gone!" and it sort of went away I felt normal again. I asked my sister and she said she heard nothing .I woke up my sister before I asked her that . And I made her go to the phone with me . I couldn't get a hold of my parents butvi think I heard a little girl singing . But I think it was in my head . And my parents got home I told them every thing. Then mum yelled at me saying "*** its all in your head its your fault u watch paranormal activity 2 and 1 and u watch to many moviees, it was probly the tv u heard." I know what I heard and felt it was right next to me not from the lounge room. We are a christian family mind you so we believe in demons but my mum didn't think so. I asked her to write me down some prayers so she did. I did a whole lot of prayers before I went to sleep. In the morning I heard it multiple times but over 3 hours . I woke up my dad and he got really angry at me and told me it was the TV again.
    Ive slept in my sisters room since then.
    A couple Of days later I kept begging My parents not to leave me home alone and I even cried . And I don't cry from being scared ever . Mum said : oh we can't keep ****ing catering for your fears ! We should leave you home alone so you get over it. Then my dad yelled at her. I hear them a lot . Ivwas watching TV with dad and my sister and I heard loud female voices whispering muttering arguing all around me . I started chanting my prayers and my dad told me to shut up because there's nothing there And its all in my head. I feel alone and isolated like nobody understands. And they leave me home alone sometimes and thisvis what happened once : I was on msn and I heard this loud growl right next to me . So I ran out the front in my pyjamas and sat there till my dad gotbhim . Which was totally unsafe and dark. But I had to risk it . Every time they pull in the drive way abd I'm standing there scared they look angry and say: get the **** inside its all in your head . The ****in boogie man isn't real"
    And plus more times that i wont write coz they will take to long.
    But today i was making pancakes and walkin around my house beating the mix , me and my sis wer the only ones home. J walked near the laundry and heard quick loud male whispering in my ear . I almost shat and i ran out the front after saying a chant: by the blood of jesus christ demons be gone!" I ran outvthe front so scared . Waiting for parents to come home.
    U. Should know / could help me help you help me:
    . My family is christian. So we believe in this stuff. But my parents thinkbthis case is in my head
    . A couple of days before the first event I was sleeping at my friends house and it has a demon in it because they think it's a ghost that is friendly , but I know better , I also heard it running around the house
    . I haven't done drugs and I've never touched alcohol Aside from panadol when I'm really sick
    . I didn't make this up at all its all true
    . My parents won't get a priest or take me to see if I have a mental disorder.

Email me please ifvu have any conclusions or can help. >Removed<
    xbittersweetx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 11:05 PM

I don't really believe in demons and things,so if it WASN'T that,then it is possible you're just hearing things from being paranoid,or you could have schizophrenia.I'm no doctor.It might be worth googling.
    PinkRabbit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 01:16 PM
    Keep pleading the blood of Jesus every single night before you go to bed and when you wake up. I, too, have had issues in my life where things were going wrong and it turned out that for the past 10 years it was because I had evil spirits invading my life. I began in December pleading the Blood of Jesus over my life every single night before going to bed and since then it's as if no evil can touch me. I implore you to do the same, nothing is more powerful than the Blood of Jesus Christ.
    Stuart.L Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 05:45 PM
    I'm in the same boat as you.. I'm 14.. my pparents think, that what ever these noises and shadows are all in my head, and is basically starting to make me feel extremely scared and alone because they doent believe me, I'm also the type that never cries when scared but this in all has made me, I've even had my mum sleep in the same room as me for two weeks now! Please contact me... because this is a massive reinsurance for me that some one ells is in the same sittuation!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Many things happen that cannot be explained.

Many more strange things happen that can be explained by logical, rational thought and investigation when at first
    They seem too strange to be explained.

What appear to be shapes and figures can be reflected lights or dust in the air or any number of things.
    Your brain has the power to "see" what is expected, real or not.

The fields electric currant emit can affect how we feel and make you uneasy.
    Variation in the power supply to your house can cause appliances to do things they normally don't.

When a house is heated by the sun in the daytime then cools at night
    The expansion and contraction of the framung, floors, walls are capable of making
    An entire symphony of different noises that can be mistaken for thumps, footsteps
    Even voices, and laughter and moans.

When we get scared we perceive things differently than we do when we are not scared.
    And strange unexplained things are scary.

I am not doubting your word about what you have experienced
    But over 90% of the time explanitations are found in everyday things.
    So it makes sense to start looking at these first.

But I believe in the paranormal.
    I have experienced it.

But with the recent interest in "ghost hunters" and hauntings that proliferate the TV
    Now, have caused too many people to look for paranormal answers first , instead of
    Looking at other possibilities first and foremost because 90% of the answers are there in
    The rational reality of everyday life.

Keep a written record of the time, date, and what happened.

Try to get recordings, pictures, video, or any thing you can think of to maybe help.
    If you can document anything like that it helps others to understand you.

Weather, the angle of the sun , reflections from passing cars, bikes, toys or sounds houses make
    Also plumbing can cause hundreds of different sounds . A lot of normal but not well understood
    Things like these can seem something they are not..

Since you are a Christian , ask your parents simply to have the house blessed.
    I have seen this help many times.

Remember over 90% of the time these things can be explained .
    And I believe you have experienced everything you told us and we can find
    A way to help.

Hopefully this will give you enough information for you to start checking this out.
    Get back in touch if you want to talk about this , or have anything
    New happening. we will always be here and will do all we can to help.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 06:33 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    I realize I am late for the op but Stuart you may want to start your own thread by putting your information in the box that says "Ask a new question"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter hears echos [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old tells me when she wakes up in the morning her hearing is strange. Everybody's voices are echoed and we sound like martians. This started about 9 months ago. Sometimes when we speak she'll say something like "Why are you talking like that?" or "Talk normal. I don't understand!"...

My landline phone will ring in one time and then the caller hears static. [ 3 Answers ]

If I try to call my landline phone it rings once and goes to static, I can call out just fine and my DSL is working. I have checked the pole plug outside and it rings in and out, I unhooked one line and tried again and the problem is still there. I have checked to make sure all connections are good...

How do you know if you are being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes feel I am being watched in our house, I feel the house does have ghosts but yet to see any.Dunno but really interested in this

I am haunted [ 2 Answers ]

My great grandma died in the house I live in, and I'm in the room right above the room she died in. there's a walk in closet with an attic inside it. I've noticed that every time I leave my room (with the door closed) and I come back the door is wide open. I also hear things knocking on the inside...

Haunted or not [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know how to find out the history of my house so that I may decifer weither or not its haunted any good web sites

View more questions Search