Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krys18ca Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 05:40 PM
    I want to have sex
    Im 18 and a virgin I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I don't want it to hurt is there a way I can break my Hyme ahead of time so it won't hurt when we make love for the first time? And also how do I know if he the right person for me because latly I've been having thought and feeling for a guy I use to be best friend with but I haven't seen him in like 4 uear why am I starting to have feeling for him again? Please answer my questions
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 13, 2007, 05:44 PM
    First of all, it is going to hurt. It is not just the breaking of the hymen that hurts. Actually the hymen does not have any nerve endings so, that really doesn't hurt.

It is because of the smaller size of the vagina and the larger size of the penis. It is the stretching of the vagina that hurts. So, either way it will hurt. Some women hurt more than others though.

Now, if you don't know that this is the right guy for you, you should wait. Wait until you know for sure that this is the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with. You never know if you will get pregnant or not. If you do, and you don't care for the guy, you will spend the rest of your life connected to him through your child.

Remember sex = pregnancy, if you are not ready for the possible consequences, you aren't ready for sex.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Just work with your boyfriend and make sure he will stop if it hurts too much.

But if you have any though, or any I am not sure, then don't.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2007, 10:11 PM
    If your so determined to give your viginity away then it must not mean that much to you. If your having second thoughts about your b/f, then it would be better to wait for some one you are comfortable with. It will hurt so some one who understands would be ideal. What's the hurry any way?
    nethinkuwant Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krys18ca
    Im 18 and a virgin i want to have sex with my boyfriend but i don't want it to hurt is there a way I can break my Hyme ahead of time so it won't hurt when we make love for the first time? and also how do I know if he the right person for me because latly ive been having thought and feeling for a guy i use to be bestfriend with but i havnt seen him in like 4 uear why am i starting to have feeling for him again? please answer my questions
    If you love him and he loves you the love for each other will over power the pain and pain will not be felt
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Give it a lot of thought before you have your first time sex with any one. It is something that you can only do one time and if you are like some girls it could affect the rest of you sex life with others in the future, especially the one that you pick for a husband.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

I want to try a few new things [ 6 Answers ]

I don't really know what I want or where I belong so I have decieded that I'm going to try a few things to see what I really like and see if I can find who I really am so the first thing that I have decided to try is modeling I want to model for like hollister or something but I'm just not quite...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search