Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl3555 Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Can someone who blocked us on Yahoo account receive our emails?
    How can I be sure if someone receive it or not?? Because it says: email sent! Is the email really sent??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 05:20 PM

You are receiving a message that the email was sent. You are NOT being advised that it was received.

How do you know you are blocked?

Jan 14, 2011, 05:38 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Right, didn't think about it...
    Well,I am not sure but he told me he was going to block me!
    But in a Facebook account for example, if someone blocks us , we can't contact him at all! Is it so? Is it the same with Yahoo accounts?

Jan 14, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I don't know if I explained it well!
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 06:24 PM

Why are you trying to contact someone who has told you he has blocked you? It's my understanding that blocked emails are simply not delivered. If I block you you send the email, it is intercepted, I don't get it.

Is that your question?
    summuxia Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 06:31 PM
    They're not receiving the email if they've blocked you.

If I really needed to contact someone who blocked me, I'd just make a new email address and email them with that.

Jan 15, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Yes, that's my question! Because that person is very important to me and I really need him to read my emails!! Thank you for your answer!
    I am going to contact him with a new address, thank you for your help!!
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2011, 08:36 AM

Just be aware that if this is related to your other post you can be accused of cyberstalking if you continue to attempt contact, despite being blocked, using another name. Will the other person go that far? I don't know.

Jan 15, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Sorry, but I am not getting it!!
    Well, I tried to contact him through a new Yahoo account! I just want to write something to him and I want to be sure he gets it because it is very important! Is this wrong??
    Anyway, thank you!
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2011, 02:34 PM

It's wrong if you are stalking him. Mail it to him, send it certified. Only you know if it's "wrong" to contact him after he blocked you. I would presume if he wanted to hear anything you have to say you would not be blocked.

So send it by regular mail, return recept requested.

Jan 15, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Well, you don't know the story and I can't explain it , it is complicated, so you can't know if this is right or wrong... but I think that everyone should get the chance to be heard! And if you love one person and you think, you feel that he loves you too, but you are not with him, then you have to "fight" for him, for the man you love!! Even if this "war" sounds crazy, impossible , vain etc etc... even if I might look strange , boring or stalking person, I don't care, I want to try it, I don't want to loose the "war" without "fighting" at all, I don't want to loose the man I love...
    There are some reasons that he doesn't want to talk to me , but there are a lot of other reasons that he has to talk to me!! And he knows it, but he just can't take the courage to talk to me, there are some obstacles, which I want to remove from our way!! And I am going to try it , I am going to try it until I convince him to talk to me, until I say all I got to say to him, until I hear all he got to say to me!! And if he doesn't love me anymore and if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and if he says all this when we talk to each other, then I am going to stop searching for him, disturbing him, I will leave him alone, I will go... but until then, I am going to try it...
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2011, 05:35 PM

And that is entirely your decision. I am simply advising you of the legalities involved.

Why can't you put this all in a letter and mail it to him if he has your emails blocked?

I do know some of the story from your other posts - is he with the woman you're trying to locate through a photograph? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/missin...ml#post2667939

Jan 20, 2011, 05:24 AM
    Yes I know it is my decision! Thank you for your advise! It is a good idea!
    Yes. Well, I saw some pictures of him with an another girl that his family found for him! And I am not sure if he is really engaged to her or if he is just getting out with her! But there is one thing: he can't engage to another girl , because he is still engaged to me! And I love him and I know he loves me too, but he is so proud to accept this, because I hurt him so much even though I never wanted to, because there are many things!! And I really need to talk to him, but actually, we are so far away, we are in different countries, different continents and I can't go to him, unless he comes to me!! I am going to try to call him in his cell, but I need to have a phone card to talk longer to him and I am trying to find these cards!! This is such a complicated story and I feel so sad, so bad, so lost without him!! And sometimes I feel so unable to fight for him, I feel so weak, so hopeless... but I know that I must not give up on him until I talk to him at least!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girl3555 View Post
    yes. well, i saw some pictures of him with an another girl that his family found for him!!
    Do you live in a culture of arranged marriages?

Jan 20, 2011, 07:19 AM
    At NeedKarma: in my country, arranged marriages are very common, they happen! Even though, the last years they are more rare, people find their future husband/wife by themselves! It depends on people's mentality! Here it is thought that is better if families arrange marriages for their children! It is strange, absurd, but here happens...
    And his family is from this country too and I know his father arranged that girl for him!
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girl3555 View Post
    i know his father arranged that girl for him!!
    Then you are fighting a losing battle. If the parents are picking someone then they have decided that you won't be the one.

Jan 20, 2011, 09:21 AM
    No, no, I am not fighting a losing battle!! Only if he doesn't love me anymore and doesn't want to be with me anymore and he says this to me, then I will quit, then my "war"is over, then my fighting would be pointless, but only then!! Life is "war" and we have to be brave and fight to achieve what we want, even though there are many obstacles in the roads of our life!! Who lives, loves; who loves, suffers; who suffers fights and who fights wins!! I don't know what you are thinking about me, but I love him and I can't accept we separate in this way!!
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 09:45 AM
    You're a stalker. You have to let go and live your life. If he wanted you he would seek you.
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 10:09 AM

Agree with NK - he knows where you are. If he wants to be in touch with you, he can.

Jan 20, 2011, 10:47 AM
    Okayyyy it is your opinion!!
    Maybe yes I have to live my life on my own and leave him alone, and I will, but not before I talk to him once!! Sometimes it is so easy for an outsider to talk about others and about their problems, it is so easy to give advice or to give your opinions about others... but anyone of you doesn't know what really happened and you can't judge me!!
    In this case, I am the one that should seek for him and tell him I am sorry and tell him I love you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lost copies of emails from the sent folder of our Yahoo account [ 1 Answers ]

We have lost copies of emails from the sent folder of our Yahoo account. These were sent to two hotmail addresses. Yahoo say they have done all they can and can't help any further. Is there any way of retrieving copies via hotmail or has anyone got any other possible options, we can't contact the...

I can't receive emails on my Yahoo email address? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't receive emails on my Yahoo email address?

Cannot receive or print emails [ 1 Answers ]

All other systems work and print . E mail will not receive or print

Yahoo account not being able to receive or send mails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. I had not used one of my Yahoo account for many months. I tried to login.. it said that my account had expired but I could access it.. Now I'm able to open my account.. but I'm neither able to send mail nor receive mails. What is to be done?

I can send emails but can't receive them [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would be ever so grateful for some help as I am clueless when it comes to computers going wrong! I seem to have no problem sending emails but can't receive them. When I click send and receive it does what it is supposed to do and then tells me there are no messages but I know there...

View more questions Search