Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angierivers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Any suggestions for where to stay on Kauai?
    Hey guys, I just booked my flight to Kauai and I've been researching places to stay on the North Shore. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?
    erinbarrons Posts: 4, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2011, 05:18 PM
    My husband and I decided to stay in Hanalei on the North Shore, and rent from Kauai Vacation Rentals & Real Estate, Inc. WOW, there's so much to do, and we were only there for one week! Check out their Facebook page, you can find all the info you need on there. Good luck and hope this helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Suggestions? [ 4 Answers ]

I just got an Eyebrow piercing, I can't get the balls off it, and suggestions?

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

Any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

OK you guys , does any 1 have ne suggestions on products that lightens the face effectively w/o irritation, because I'm currently using diana stalder lightening cream on my face and it doesn't seemed to be working for me , I've been using it for about 3 months, and has done nothing for me, I thot...

View more questions Search