Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loumo38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 03:07 PM
    Realty Company hedging their bets at our expense
    We are supposed to be moving into a home to rent in one week. The current owners are buying a new property. We were told by the realty company to give notice to our current landlord on Dec 1, 2010. We gave our 60 day notice and are prepared to move. Now the realty company said that the property may no longer be available next week, there was a delay in the current owners going to settlement on their new property. We did sign a lease and give them checks for rent and a deposit, but the current residents (which will be our new landlords) did not sign the lease or cash our checks yet. It looks like we are up a creek without a paddle and have to be out of our current home in 2 weeks with no place to go. I know what the realty company did was immoral... but is it illegal?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the bets way [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very annoying boil right next to my nose. It's about half an inch long but very unnoticeable. I was wondering the safest, and fastest way to get rid of it. Thank you.

At October 31, Nathan Company made an accrued expense adjusting entry of $1,400 [ 3 Answers ]

OK we are doing reversing entries in school I have no clue to I am doing so can anybody help?? Here is the question an info I was given so help please!! *BE4-12 At October 31, Nathan Company made an accrued expense adjusting entry of $1,400 For salaries. Prepare the reversing entry on November...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.