Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animus123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2011, 01:48 PM
    I like someone who has a boyfriend... but I think she might like me?
    Right... I met this girl about 3 or 4 months ago... she has a boyfriend and I really can't stand seeing her with him but I think she might like me? *** help :S
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 01:51 PM

One of my personal Dating Commandments is:

If a boy/girl/man/woman is in a relationship/dating/engaged/married/or otherwise IN a relationship with someone, they are off limits. Period.

Don't go down that road. If she is interested, she'll take care of it. Don't expect her to cheat on her boyfriend/dump her boyfriend for you. If you do, it could come back on you when she finds someone else.

Jan 13, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Comment on HistorianChick's post
    U don't think I should ask her if she likes me?
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 01:57 PM

Nope. She has a boyfriend. She likes him. If she didn't, she'd not be with him.

Jan 13, 2011, 01:59 PM
    OK thanks for the help :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 02:01 PM

No problem, Bud. Honestly, if you can learn that one rule of dating, it will save you a LOT of heartache and problems.

And it will help you find that perfect one. :) Good luck.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 03:02 PM

Check out this thread for possible insights: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ip-463250.html

It's not just about what you should or should not do, it's more about facing the consequences of your actions.

How old are you? Or what's your age range?

Jan 14, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    14-17

Jan 14, 2011, 08:14 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    I mean 14-16
    Family & People Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 08:18 AM

The timing is not right at the moment. Just keep being friends right now, who knows what will happen in the future.

Jan 14, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Yeah ino but... she flirts with me all the time... jokes about her liking me/me liking her play fights as well and anytime she talks about her boyfriend it seems like she only says bad things about him... she only flirts when he's not there
    Family & People Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:23 AM

Who knows what she's really thinking. But the bottom line is very clear. She still has a boyfriend and you're still on the outside looking in.

There's very little you can do while she has a boyfriend. If you can't handle being simple friends, then you're better off finding someone else.

But if you can handle a simple friendship, then just keep getting to know her better and enjoy the time that you spend together. No need to overanalyze all her actions and words because regardless of how much analysis you do, she's still with her boyfriend.

Feb 27, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    I told her that I like her and she said she has a crush on me , finds me attractive ,funny and great to be with and said she thought she had no chance because I'm younger than her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really just need someone to talk to. Please help? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and my boyfriend is 19. I love him more than anything else in this world. My mom has always disliked him because of the age difference. Last night she finally caught me skipping school and blamed it all on my boyfriend. We got into a huge argument. She kept saying things like "I...

I don't get it I need someone to tell me more about it [ 6 Answers ]

I went threw foster care and I got jejected bye lots of people and I just want to say it hurts now I am with a loving family who cares for me I hope it stays that way but who has been in it could you help me cope with it

Someone tell me [ 30 Answers ]

Hii.. I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months now and we've been having sex.. but I can't feel anything.. like I get wet and stuff but I can't feel anything! Even when we do oral or fingering and that stuff.. I don't know what is wrong with me... someone help me plzzz!:(

View more questions Search