Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bennybenny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 10:57 AM
    Trying to find out the name of this 80's manga!
    This has been such a head scratcher... hoping someone can help?

I had the UK VHS of Guyver episode one, and before it there were the usual Manga trailers.. . I remember Demon City Shinjuku, Devilman, and I think Cyber City 808 was one of them.. . but there was a THIRD ONE which I cannot place for the life of me!! From what I remember it had a man and a woman fleeing from a pursuing robot with wheels across the countryside in a jeep and I do remember them getting across a large city bridge at night and the guy in the jeep throwing a can of petrol behind them, shooting a gun at the can and it exploding, thus bringing the robot to a halt on the bridge. The robot had a kind of Terminator-esque scanning system.

God... I wish I could remember the name of it. Anyone know what manga I'm talking about??

Check out some similar questions!

Manga or manga and anime? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there everyone!:) I have a question that has been bothering me. When I grow older I want to become a manga artist to draw my own manga comic. When I draw my own manga can I do the anime for it myself? Or is it a "Whoever gets there first gets it" thing.

80's manga movie [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I've been searching for years for an 80's manga movie the only thing I remember is lovers that one turns into a tree and the other to a bird that fly's away .thanx .

80's Children's Animation, possibly manga? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have two questions: ANIME 1: I remember watching an animation about two orphaned girls that grew up together from babies (I don't think they were sisters), and I think the orphange was in the country and they get to their teens and have an argument and I don't remember much else,...

Anime or manga from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The movie has 8 or 9 super agents named 001 to 009 or similar, one is a baby, another one is a cyborg, a black man, the main boy and his lover with long blond hair, also a funny cook They leave the world on a futuristic spaceship to save the world, they had to land on a planet for...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.