Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Black Beauty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Are whitening pills safe?
    I have a dark complexion and I am planning to take those famous skin whitening pills, Is it really safe?. What are the side effects in prolong use?:p
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2007, 02:57 PM
    There's been some buzz about skin lightening pills on the board, but I'm sure they're not safe to use. There are topical creams for skin disclorations, you may want to give them a try.
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2007, 06:29 AM
    So far its safe. I tried Dr. James glutathione whitening pills plus kirkland 1000mg vit. C. I even took it twice a day 1 gluta + 1 vit. C in the morning and evening. It works :)
    anisa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvee
    So far its safe. I tried Dr. James glutathione whitening pills plus kirkland 1000mg vit. C. i even took it twice a day 1 gluta + 1 vit. C in the morning and evening. It works :)
    Hi Luvee,
    For how long you've been on the pills? And what is your skintone?
    What is your weight and what is the dosage you are taking?
    Do you take the pills before meal or after meal?

I'm waiting for my order but I wanted to know the results on other people before starting using them.

Have a nice day ahead
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 19, 2007, 11:57 PM
    I started using Powerpack megathione for 2 months, I don't get a whiter skin though, but my skin becomes smoother and softer. I shift to Dr james and been using it for 2 months. My weight is 95lbs. I used to have a brown skin tone (morena). Im taking 1 cap Dr james plus 1 (1000 ml) of kirkland vit. C 2x a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, after meal. My skin becomes lighter, in a span of 1month. Im selling it too.
    TheSaint Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Beauty
    I have a dark complexion and I am planning to take those famous skin whitening pills, Is it really safe?.....What are the side effects in prolong use?:p
    Anybody tried Fair and white products? What did you think? The ingredients appear to be safe but do they work?
    JLome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Does anybody know about the Dr. Thienna skin whitening pills? Do they work or not? Any info is helpful. Thanks
    DOEC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvee
    I started using Powerpack megathione for 2 months, i dont get a whiter skin though, but my skin becomes smoother and softer. I shift to Dr james and been using it for 2 months. My weight is 95lbs. I used to have a brown skin tone (morena). Im taking 1 cap Dr james plus 1 (1000 ml) of kirkland vit. C 2x a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, after meal. My skin becomes lighter, in a span of 1month. Im selling it too.

Hey my name is luis, I am 18 and I just got my dr.james skin whitening pills today, I took on without vitamin c and within a minute I felt weir and l ike my chest was kind of burning not bad but I could feel ir. Is that normal? And you think you can tell me how much vitamin c I should take or what brand? I weight 122 lbs so if anyone can help me out it be awsome :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 03:47 PM
    This board is full of answers to anything you want to know.
    It has a lot on what ones are scams, what ones don't have much effect,

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty/
    Ayomi 123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvee View Post
    I started using Powerpack megathione for 2 months, i dont get a whiter skin though, but my skin becomes smoother and softer. I shift to Dr james and been using it for 2 months. My weight is 95lbs. I used to have a brown skin tone (morena). Im taking 1 cap Dr james plus 1 (1000 ml) of kirkland vit. C 2x a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, after meal. My skin becomes lighter, in a span of 1month. Im selling it too.
    I would like try some of this, how much are you selling it for because I seen it on eBay it's only in the states.
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 06:57 AM

Hy... nebody cn help me by referring a good whitening pill?n how to take?I mean full process of having the medicine?. im an asian... ny asian want to share his or her experience with me?. tht would be really helpful...
    pearl5989 Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Aug 2, 2010, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Beauty View Post
    I have a dark complexion and I am planning to take those famous skin whitening pills, Is it really safe?.....What are the side effects in prolong use?:p
    ↲Hey girl, I used hydrolytic pearl and vitamin c for 2months(skinbleach.net) and I was two shades lighter then I gave the rest of the pills to my sister then I started with a japanese gluta pills called kyusoku bihaku, now I'm as lighter as beyoncé. I love these pills.
    swath1abcd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 06:10 PM
    I weigh 160 pounds and I am thinking of buying dr james glutathione skin whitening pills. Please could you let me know the dosage I should take along with the vitamin c and how long would it take normally to show the results. I have a brown skin complexion.
    Danet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 06:19 AM
    Does whitening pills effect our health in the future like we can't have baby?
    broosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 PM
    I'm 19 years old,I'm white, but there are some areas I have a dark,Are there any side effects with long-term ?and what's ?

Thanks all
    shiny shannu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 04:37 AM
    Is this dr james whiting pilll are safe
    animwaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Did you hv any problems and also hw long did you take it before you become light skin like beyance,I also want to know where to buy the pills

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

Looking for safe whitening product [ 3 Answers ]

hi to all! =] I'm still thinking of what kind of whitening pills I should buy... because I don't really know what to pick... and I don't really know what are safe or not safe... but I recently saw Lucida-DS on eBay and the info in there was quite convincing but I still don't know if its true or...

View more questions Search