Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talon07 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Movie about four middle aged men who run away to attend a sporting event
    All I remember is they get into all kinds of trouble along the way. One wrecks a Car they get into a fight one guy ends up in the hospital lol... the movie was funny but I can't for the life of me remember what its called..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 10:48 AM

The Dream Team?

Jan 13, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Nope not the dream team.. This was a movie I watched on TV a few years back it was newer id say 2003-2006 ish. Umm they were in a hotel room and one of the guys made a crack about how a guys taint smells like a women and then they turn the lights off and on real quick and one of the guys has his hand down his pants... I know the one guy had a wife who was cheating on him... one gu was a huge baseball god in high school etc etc
    Movies Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 10:58 AM

What kind of sporting event?

Jan 13, 2011, 11:00 AM
    I think baseball... I remember the guy only had 2 tickets and he had a hard timedeciding which one he was going to take with him I remember also they crashed the car in a swamp and they remembered the tickets were still in the glve box so buddy jumos into the aligator filled swamp to get themm... Im going nuts trying to find it lol

Jan 13, 2011, 11:13 AM
    Found it TWO TICKETS TO PARIDISE... wow took me all morning thatks for the help quin
    Movies Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 11:23 AM

That's great, glad you found it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to wire a switch in the middle of a run [ 2 Answers ]

I have a switch and in the box is a 2-wire pwr source, a 2-wire going to a plug, and a 2 wire going to a light, how do I connect the wires in the switch box and the wires in the light box. I don't want to control the plug with the switch.

Why Middle Aged Women Should Not Drink [ 42 Answers ]

But hey: they paid me good money to apply the paint, so I'm not complaining too much :)

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

Wiring a ceiling fan in middle of run, outlet at end of run [ 5 Answers ]

I am wiring a bedroom ceiling fan and just needed someone to help me figure out part of the wiring I'm not sure about. The goal is to have a 2 gang switch control the light and the fan separately. The switch is at the beginning of the run, then the ceiling fan, and then I also have an "always...

View more questions Search