Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richka Posts: 145, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2011, 07:37 AM
    How to transfer emails to flash drive
    Is it possible to transfer emails, or a folder of emails to a flash drive? Also, my email addresses?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 07:40 AM
    Depending on what email program you use they often have an export function.
    Hank698 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Msn.com
    Hank698 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 08:54 AM
    How do I transfer email to a flash drive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My email account was closed and I need to transfer emails to new address,Is it possib [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a divorce and my ex has cancelled our service.I have set up a new email but need emails received over the last 3 days

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I cannot install flash drive (USB) in Windows'98, is simply cannot detect it every time I connect a flash to my PC. Can suggest how to use a flash with Windows'98? Thank you all in advance.

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a flash drive to use for a project that I am working on. If I plug it in a computer at work, open the project from the flash drive, add content to my project on my computer at work and only save it to the flash drive does any of it stay on my work computer? Thanks

Urgent Help! How To Transfer My Outlook Express Containing My Emails From Old Pc [ 16 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE URGENT! Tomorrow I am purchasing my first Apple Mac Mini. I would appreciate very easy instructions, if possible, on what I need to do, how can I transfer all of my emails that I have in my Outlook Express, which has emails via my provider, to the new Mac Mini I am getting?? Is it very...

View more questions Search