Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richka Posts: 145, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2011, 07:08 AM
    Dragging Documents to Flash Drive
    My flash drive is inserted in a USB port and is functioning. Instructions for transferring My Documents to the flash drive include Left click mouse and DRAG document to Flash Drive. My question is: how can I drag the document to the flash drive when the flash drive is not shown? In other words, the My Documents page fills up the screen, so WHERE to I find a place to drag the document to? Exactly where do I find the flash drive to drag documents to? Hope this is clear.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 07:12 AM

THe flash drive appears as an external drive... Under my computer you should see it, along with your hard drive, floppy if you have it and your DVD/CD rom drive. You can drag and drop or cut and paste to the drive.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2011, 05:29 PM
    The easiest is to 'Right click on the file or folder you want to transfer and select 'Send To -> "The corresponding letter of your flash drive e: f: g:"

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to format my flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

I put my Flash Drive into my system and I wanted to Save some document on it.. and he is giving me a message that the Drive F is not Formmated that did you want to Format it? With two option (yes or no)? And if I says yes... it will bring a Box for Formatting my driv is 1GB, and it will bring...

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I cannot install flash drive (USB) in Windows'98, is simply cannot detect it every time I connect a flash to my PC. Can suggest how to use a flash with Windows'98? Thank you all in advance.

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a flash drive to use for a project that I am working on. If I plug it in a computer at work, open the project from the flash drive, add content to my project on my computer at work and only save it to the flash drive does any of it stay on my work computer? Thanks

How do I unprotect a flash drive? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I unprotect (disable write protection) on a flash drive with no external write protection switch. The drive is a PNY 4GB Attaché enhanced for ReadyBoost which is what it was used for one time in Vista. I wish to format the drive or eliminate the write protection so I can use it for other...

Imation Flash Drive [ 2 Answers ]

My Imation Flash Drive 2.0 (2 GB) is not respondin any PC, Why? Help me. Muneer

View more questions Search