Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bond21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 03:39 AM
    Name of a movie 70s or 80s with people turned to stone
    I remember seeing it on TV over 10 years ago, basically the guy was travelling up a mountain on a pathway and if he walked off it he would turn to stone. There was someone planting visions in his mind of temptation that were trying to get him to walk off the pathway. I also vagely remember an eagle dropping an egg at the end of the movie.

Anyone know which movie this would be?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 09:40 AM

Try The Thief of Baghdad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a 70s or 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

The guy was suppose to get married and before he wants to get married he wants to buy a ferrari well he goes and finds one and the dealer rips him off so a tall blonde he has an affair with helps him get the car back other parts I remember is he eats a bad buttito and it gives him nighmares of his...

80s children movie may have been anime people were being turned into puzzle pieces [ 1 Answers ]

80s children movie may have been anime, all I can remember was someone turning people into puzzle pieces and making walls with them and the heroes go to an island of lost toys and meet an old rocking horse

What was the animated movie where the witch turned people into stone made in the 90's [ 5 Answers ]

The movie is not Narnia! But the witch would turn people into stone with a robe and thunder, I watched it when I was young nad I wanted to know what it was called. Thanks

Aliens, 70s 80s movie, take people by turning them into glowing orbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title to this movie for the better part of ten years I can't seem to find it online and no ones seems to remember it. I had started to thionk that maybe I had drempt it and it wasn't really a movie. Then a year ago I was in a docters office in the waiting room so I...

Movie with beings turned to stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this but I was hoping someone could help me... there are only parts of this childhood cartoon that I can remember... I can remember that there is a princess possibly and mmm a prince? That run away from something like a dragon at the beginning and they get separated maybe and she...

View more questions Search