Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balang951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Toilet doesn't flush well
    I have a three gallon tank everything seems to work all but water flow. The bowl must be buildup how do I solve this problem
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2011, 05:58 PM

You need to explain what you mean by the bowl must be buildup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After I flush my toilet the water level in the toilet bowl itself is always very low. [ 2 Answers ]

After I flush my toilet the water level in the toilet bowl itself is always very low. How can I fix this issue. Thanks!

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Toilet flush cause howling sound after flush [ 2 Answers ]

AFter flushing the toilet, there is a howling sound. If I turn the water on when it starts the noise stops. This is only occurring in one of the 3 bathrooms.

Cast iron leaking under toilet & other toilet won't flush [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed my kitchen sink stopped up. Checked both downstairs toilets, one drained fine other didn't. Grabbed the plunger. Plunged the toilet @ North end of house & no results, went to toilet on South end of house no result. Went back to sink, filled up with water & then plunged it. Water went...

First Flush of Toilet does NOT work right BUT second flush works great? [ 4 Answers ]

We have 2 toilets and both have the same problem. The first flush does NOT work right and will NOT flush completely, water rises and then goes back down. The second flash works GREAT? We have plunged and clean out all blow or jet holes NOthiNG is plugged? Short of double water bills and the...

View more questions Search