Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patiapatino Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 10:42 AM
    How can I tell if my friend is bi-sexual?
    I have this new friend and she always hangs out with the bi-sexual people. And she has this picture from her past with this girl that everyone calls alex and there toutching tongues. And when we hang out she kind of get alil to friendly for my like tries to do stuff with me id do with a boyfirend would do. Like cuddle and stuff. There's roumors I'm bi, so maybe she thinks I am. Idw ask her if she is and be rude...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 11, 2011, 11:57 AM
    She's your friend so it's not rude to ask. Just do it nicely when no one else is around.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 12:10 PM

First why do you care ? What difference if she is ?

Are you interested in her that way ?

But yes, ask
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 12:39 PM

You might want to ask her if she has ever heard a rumor of you being bi-sexual, and go on to explain that you are not, and that you are in fact uncomfortable with other people getting into your personnel space, such as cuddleing,etc. See what her reaction is and go from there.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 12:41 PM

If you are uncomfortable with the way she acts with you, it doesn't matter what her sexuality is or yours. What matters is that you don't like what she is doing to you and how 'friendly' she gets.

Talk to her about how her actions affect you. Explain that you are uncomfortable with how close she gets and that you need more space. It is rude of her to presume that you welcome her 'advances' (for lack of a better term) without asking you if she is crossing boundaries.

Some people don't think about the personal boundaries of other people until they are told they are crossing them. You have your boundaries-let her know she is crossing them. Sexuality doesn't have to come into it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

My girl friend loves me, but has no sexual desire [ 5 Answers ]

Hi To start with, I have to be honest and say that I am young. I'm not quite and adult in terms of age, but I am decades beyond my age in maturity. I would appreciate adult consideration on this problem. My girlfriend is the same age as I am and we have been together for over two years. She...

How do I get rid of sexual desires towards my male friend? [ 7 Answers ]

Lately I have been pretty much in constant "heat" over the thoughts of my male friend. I can't seem to stop thinking of wanting to have sex with him. We have never had sex, held hands, kissed or anything like that but I want to very badly. I know part of my problem is that I have not had sex...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

View more questions Search