joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 11, 2011, 07:35 AM
    ... so what is the single question?
    susmithasree Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    ....so what is the single question?
    Whether commission on purchases comes under credit or debit in trail balance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When retained earing given in trial balance in balance sheet where I have to put it? [ 1 Answers ]

When retained earing given in trial balance in balance sheet where I have to put it?

Trial Balance & Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Good Evening Sir, How to prepare & do finalaization Trial Balance & Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet . & also please provide some of the examples so I can be perfect.with your support. Thanks & Regards Pasha

Preparing is, re and balance sheet from Trial balance adjustement sheet [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to do my income statement, retained earnings and balance sheet from my adjusted trial balance sheet. I am confused from my book about the debits and credits. When I transfer them over from the adjusted sheet. Do they stay on the same sides. For example: assests will be on the...

How to record partners'current acounts in the trial balance and balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Two persons started their own business with the amount of dhs 175000 paid by one of them who doesn't work in the company . And the other one work in the company as a general manger .Considering the money as a loan to be paid back to the partner within 18 months, when their first financial...

View more questions Search