Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueseis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:26 PM
    Example of water drippling sound?
    Water d rippling,thunder,rain drops,birds chirping,kuliglig,snoozing,lion king,hsappy feet,guitar,cymbals

Check out some similar questions!

Water running sound from hot water heater [ 4 Answers ]

I hear water running sounds from my hot water heater in the pressure release valve line that is fed into the slab of my house. Could the valve be open and draining water? Outside where the AC condensation should be coming out in the summer has water running out is the winter and it's warm. I'm...

Water pressure varies wildly and the sound of water leaving the pipes [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, so I have this setup at my house. http://www.stillpixel.com/files/typ3wire.gif Today, the water pressure just dropped off to nothing. Then came back, but with air in the pipes. Now it has been doing that the entire day. I have also noticed that where the line comes in from my...

Water pipes sound like water gushing [ 2 Answers ]

When the taps are turned off the water pipes sound like the water is gushing, its not coming out of the taps so I'm worried it is gushing somewhere. The noise stops only when I turn off the stop cock.

Water heater made a pop sound when I plugged in without refilling water [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a hurry to get hot water going after taking the hot water heater out of the utility room when I put in new tile. I drained the water heater to remove and once done tiling, moved the water heater back into place, hooked up and plugged in before I had refilled it with water. The water...

Running water sound in water pressure tank [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if I have a bad bladder in my water pressure tank but here is what I have. When my submersible pump kicks on I hear what sounds like water and air mixing in the tank. The house pressure comes up to about 50 PSI and takes time to bleed down. Could I have air in the tank from the well...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.