Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim482010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 05:34 PM
    The sound quit working on my Sony Bravia TV.
    I came home from work today and the sound on my TV wasn't working. It worked fine last night. If you play the WII it has sound but to just watch TV there is no sound? Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting speakers to Sony Bravia [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all! I recently picked up a Sony Bravia 46". I would like to add some addition speakers to it to enhance the sound of both TV and digital music channels (which I will son be subscribing to). I already have a DVD player and several good speakers, so I really don't need a HTIB system. ...

Connecting old speakers to new Sony Bravia? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small pair of external speakers (just stripped wire used for connection) that I used with my old analog TV. What do I need to use them with a new Sony Bravia TV? Can I connect them directly or do I need some amplification? What kind of connectors will work with the Sony Bravia audio out...

Sony Bravia HDMI connection to DVD not working (Denon S-301) [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a Sony Bravia and hooked it up to a Denon S-301 using an HDMI cable, and got nothing. Is there some sort of "intelligent search" for components on either the Denon or Sony? If not, how do I get them to recognize each other? Thanks

Sony Bravia [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Bravia TV with built in digital tuner and timer. I record onto my DVD recorder by using the digital program guide. In all cases the DVD records the correct time, but occasionally not the correct program, and I cannot find out why. The manuals are no help, does anyone have any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.