Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immas Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 04:08 AM
    1950/60 horror movie
    Hi,my sister was telling me about a movie she saw years ago about an american college student who was turned into a snake and at the end was given to a "freak show'. Students kept disappearing as the doctor couldn't get the experiment working properly. Apparently in the end the boys girlfriend went to the show but didn't recognize the boy as he had nearly turned all the way into a snake and a single tear rolled down his face.Every couple of years we talk about this movie and I would love to find out what it is called. Cheers
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 10, 2011, 05:14 AM

Sssssss (1973)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 08:45 PM

That movie freaked me out for years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Looking to buy copy of an old 1950 movie [ 5 Answers ]

Is there available a copy vhs/dvd of an 1950 movie `The Next Voice You Hear` by William A. Wellman. The actors are James Whitmore and Nancy Davis.

A 1950 or 1960 movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a lady and boy on a farm.She goes to a dance and has a box lunch.:)

View more questions Search