Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softball_13 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 07:50 PM
    I have a boyfriend but I think I love my best friend
    I have a boyfriend but I think I love my best friend and he loves me. My parents really like both of them. My boyfriend is going off to college this spring and I just don't know what to do.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 04:10 AM

How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a boyfriend, but I think I'm in love with my best friend. What will I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Help me please. I don't know what to do. I love my boyfriend and I love my best friend, my best friend told me that he is in love with me and today, he decided to let me go because he knew I love my boyfriend but we're no longer bestfriends anymore. What will I do? I don't want him to go. I'm so...

I like my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I met this girl like 4 months ago and I like her since I first saw her at the beginning it was just lust but then we became best friends and I got feelings towards her but she has a boyfriend they have been together for 5 months but he's been treating her like he don't care about her she...

I am in love with my boyfriends best friend, which is also my friends boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I really really like my boyfriends best friend, coincidentally my good friends boyfriend. Now before I rant I'm only young but this feels real and I'm very aware too many teenagers say this but he's perfect, so please just reply as you would an adult. Now my good friend treats this amazing boy like...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

View more questions Search