Will my girlfriend leave me one day?
    Will my girl friend ever leave me?
    coldguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 01:21 PM
    "Reply hazy, try again."
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2011, 02:14 PM
    You would do just as well pulling the petals off a daisy-she loves me , she loves me not. It's a 50:50 answer. Don't give her a reason to leave you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 02:27 PM

There are no psychics on this site.
    LightCross Posts: 87, Reputation: 29

Jan 10, 2011, 06:28 AM
    It depends on both yoou and her, a relationship always take two.What answer u expect us to give to you?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 08:07 AM

You never know what'll happen in the future, as they said 50/50. You're worried about her leaving you, but it could end up being you that leaves her. Who knows?
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Jan 10, 2011, 03:45 PM
    When you don't say anything about your relationship, or yourself, or her. How could one judge this. Answering strictly from my view on the subject, and how much information you thought we would need to determine this. Yes I believe she will leave you one day.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Jan 10, 2011, 04:22 PM

Will I have the winning lottery numbers this weekend?

/dibs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I serve a 30 day notice does the leasee still pay rent till they leave? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a home owner and I am renting out a room in my house to a family. I have served them with a 3 day pay or quit and than a 30 day notice. They refuse to pay rent for the amount of time they will still be here, so my question is, do they still have to pay for the amount of time they are here from...

Lease is up.when do I have to leave after 30 day notice? [ 1 Answers ]

My situation: My lease is up at the end of the month (in CA) and I am in discussions with them on several things (fixing things, rent negotiation, etc.) Most likely, they will not budge, so I am going to give 30 day notice (as required by lease.) MY QUESTION: If my lease is up on Sept. 30...

Boyfriend is trying to make leave next day [ 13 Answers ]

If you live with someone, can they just decide that they are throwing you out and want you out the next day? My daughter initially rented their apartment and he moved in with her. When the lease got renewed, the people in the office only put it in his name. All the utilities are in her name. She...

Can I leave in a 3-day notice? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to leave my apartments so I can move into my mother's rental property. I am in a month-to-month tenency. If I get served with a 3-day notice can I just leave by the end of the three days and not have any negitave reprocussions? Will I have to pay next month's rent as well? California

View more questions Search