Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questular Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 03:49 AM
    Title of an late 80s or 90s children's movie?
    I watched this movie when I was young, like 8, 9 years old so I don't remember very much. I just really want to know the title so I can download it and watch it again.
    It was about these two young boys, two brothers, who somehow ended up in an old house with their mother. I distinctly remmeber, at the beginning of the movie, that the older brother wanted to watch MTV but there wasn't any cable TV. So, these boys are in the house and everything and strange, magic stuff starts to happen. I think it was the younger brother who entered the magic world first. Also, I think there was a kangaroo there somewhere. And I think the title might be something along the lines of "Enchanted forest", "Enchanted world", "Magic book" or something. Please HELP!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 12:30 PM

Sounds like Storybook, also known as Adventure Land and Book of Magic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find out the title of an late 80s or 90s children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was young, like 8, 9 years old so I don't remember very much. I just really want to know the title so I can download it and watch it again. It was about these two young boys, two brothers, who somehow ended up in an old house with their mother. I distinctly remmeber, at...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Late 80s to early 90s movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie that used to play on disney channel on saturdays. It's a BBC movie about a girl witch named "Harriet," I think?? She went to a school named hogwarts and the similarties to harry potter are crazy but I can't recall the name. I do remember that in the movie she was given a cat in a...

Kids late 80s-90s movie title [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 17 and when I was a lot younger like I think maybe like 5-7 thee was this movie that I would always want to rent and watch over and over from blockbuster and I don't remember much but there was like an explorer guy kind of like christopher columbus and he was looking for something and he...

Children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 8 Answers ]

There are a few movies that I remember watching when I was little and I have forgotten them, but been trying to remember for years! If anyone is familiar with them, you would be MUCH appreciated 1. this movie is about a little girl who has a pet unicorn, and I believe her brother turns evil and...

View more questions Search