Jan 6, 2011, 08:43 PM
    He goes on vacation with his wife ends up falling in love with another girl
    Malin Akerman
    Meets someone else at the bar
    Shethinks he died
    DarkPrincess13 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Couples Retreat?
    Desperate to save their marriage, one couple convinces three other couples to go in on a group rate price for an island retreat designed for troubled unions. But the "mandatory therapy" brews up nothing but trouble for everyone. Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Kristin Davis and Faizon Love star in this comedy penned by Favreau. Peter Billingsley, who played Ralphie in A Christmas Story, directs
    hopeysayss Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Feb 3, 2011, 09:06 PM
    Heartbreak kid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking my kids on vacation when my ex-wife says no [ 3 Answers ]

Please help!! My fiancé and I are going to see my family out of state for Thanksgiving, he is to have his children that weekend, we want the kids to go with us, but his Ex wife is refusing to let them go even if it is our time. What would happen if we took the kids out of state with out...

A teengaed girl wants to rockstar and ends upbeing his girl [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to find this movie the parts I remember are the 3 girls in a car and the main character drink bong water and when she s the rockstar her friends ased if you slept with the nice cute guy then say that god guys can't and that the girl had been ed she glowed like it. And at the...

Falling in love with my uncle's wife [ 8 Answers ]

My mistake in my life is that falling in love with my uncle's wife. I feel in love with her,after they host me in their house as a post graduate student for some time. Of course she should me some hints and poses me that drive me to talk to her that I love her. But her answer was not positive and I...

Illness ends love [ 1 Answers ]

I am 57 years old and have been divorced for 16 years. I'm a well-educated career woman and very nice looking. However, finding a potential mate has been nearly impossible. Finally, in the fall of last year I met the most wonderfully perfect man for me. We just clicked in every way. We had only 4...

View more questions Search