Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinchinchin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 12:09 PM
    What kind of attorney can help me with a violation of medical privacy?
    My medical privacy was compromised. The CEO of a rural health agency gave my name as a patient of that agency to someone w/a blog site. The person(s) with the blog site wrote for the world to see that I was a patient at a certain healthcare provider. Thousands of persons have viewed the website. The health care provider serves low income and indigent and uninsured patients by providing low cost health care. I have been humiliated and made fun of on this site. The person who posted my private information (being a patient there) was the director of the health agency in cahoots w/an ex county sheriff and the sheriff's brother in law. It's political harassment by public officials. That is why my info was released-to cause harm to my reputation and hurt me personally.What kind of attorney would be able to help me? The following quote is from the website where it was posted that I am a patient. My real name was used in other blog comments on that site and I was referred to as a member of the Crazy Horse.

"WE STRONGLY SUGGEST SOME OTHER DISGUISES BEING USED BY BROCKO ON BH AND SPT BLOGS.

“tiredofit”
    “thebrockobit”

YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT “BEENTERTAINMENT”

“tiredofit” blogged “FOLLOW THE CHECKS. THEY TELL YOU THE STORY. GO BACK A COUPLE OF YEARS. LOOK HOW NUCH OF MANATEE TAXPAYERS MONEY GOES INTO THE “NON-PROFIT” THEN GOES RIGHT BACKOUT AND NEVER GETS CONVERTED INTO HEALTH CARE ACTIVITIES. ST PETE TIMES IS ABOUT TO DO ANOTHER ARTICLE. SMILE, GOOD OLE BOYS, YOU'RE STARS NOW”.

WHAT BROCKO/TIREDOFIT/BEENTERTAINMENT DID NOT TELL YOU IS THAT HER “BIKER BOYS” ARE PATIENTS ALSO. I GUESS SINCE SHE IS AN INFORMANT FOR THE SPT SHE CAN ALSO TELL US WHEN AN ARTICLE IS ON ITS WAY. BROCKO, IF ANYONE IS A GOOD OLE BOY IT IS YOU. YOU HAVE NO FACTS JUST BABBLE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT AT PEGGYS AND THE CRAZY HORSE BIKER CLUB. DID YOU DRINK THAT STOLEN BOOZE YOUR BUDDY BROUGHT IN. IT WAS FREE TO YOU, COSTLY FOR HIM. HAVE A GREAT ASSIVIST DAY."

Reggie

September 8, 2010 at 12:57 pm
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2011, 12:26 PM

Sounds like a good case, I would want one with experience in these cases, you need to call various offices to find one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hippa Violation Or Privacy Law Violation? [ 16 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend got me pregnant and left me at four months. I have many physical problems and he had his friend who is a pharmicist look up my perscriptions (I live 40 miles away from that store location and have never been there) and then the pharmacisit shared all the information. Can I do...

Is their any kind of privacy laws for hoa [ 5 Answers ]

My HOA is telling people who are reporting them. For example a crime was committed and of course the cops did nothing. However it was deemed necessary to let the HOA know, well when they sent a letter to the home owner they informed them who reported it. I feel like privacy is being invaded. Is...

Medical privacy [ 9 Answers ]

I was admitted into a psychiatric hospital about a year ago and my mother divulged this private information to my sister-in-law. Well, now she is getting a divorce from my brother and she wrote in the divorce papers that I had been in a mental institute. I feel like she violated my privacy because...

Privacy violation phsychiatric medical records hpaa public forum? [ 6 Answers ]

A woman I have no idea who she is started announcing to an online forum my medical history ex. Admitting into a phsychiatric hospital and so on. I know this is very private info because the facility would not even give family my inof at all. Well I am unsure what I can do and I can't find any...

Revealing medical information and invasion of privacy [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a well known shop as a licensed cosmotologist. I have many customers that visit regularly and ask for me specifically to cut their hair. I recently suffered a miscarriage and had to be out of work for about a week. While I was gone my manager waited on many of my customers. After I...

View more questions Search