Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phill51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 09:56 AM
    How do I get local phone numbers on my centurylink phone bill
    I am being harassed by a person whom says my son, age 8 has called him repeatally and I want to see if this is true.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 10:58 AM

Do you have a phone with caller ID? They store both numbers made and received. Up to a certain number of calls. If not get one... and check it daily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cell phone bill has blocked numbers how can I see who my husband is calling? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is making blocked calls on his cell , went the bill comes in I see blocked numbers all the time . I just would like to get the number? I know he is cheating only if I could get the blocked number?

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

Cell phone numbers [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a changed cell phone number?

Phone numbers [ 3 Answers ]

Is there on the internet where you can lookup phone numbers for free and Not have to pay ANYTHING!

Local phone service [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know how to locate which local phone service a person is using?Someone is using my name and SS# to get their phone service but I need to know who their local carrier is so I can proceed to get it turned off and whatever legal action can be taken.

View more questions Search