Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Does anyone know who Greg Farshtey is?
    If you don't know who he is, Greg Farshtey is an author, particularly of a book series called Bionicle Legends. I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact him, because I have a story idea for him that, ahem, is quite good, if I do say so myself. Only problem is, I don't know how to get this idea to him. If you have any information, please share it with me.
    GregLEGO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 07:47 PM
    DH - I'm not allowed to accept story or product suggestions from outside of LEGO Company. It's a legal dept. thing. Thanks anyway.

Greg

Jan 24, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Awwww but it's a really good idea! But I can't tell u in a public post cause someone might steal it.
    GregLEGO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 07:56 PM
    I'm sure it is -- but policy at LEGO is that any product or story idea that comes in gets immediately turned over to Consumer Service unread. You also have to keep in mind that our story is locked by the story team, and is based on current sets and future set plans. At this point, we are set through 2008 with story.

Jan 24, 2007, 08:03 PM
    OK fine, I'll just tell u for the heck of it. What if the masks of life and time got fused, and it created a new toa with the powers of both masks, not to mention time travel and metamorphic abilities, and this new toa would appear at the end of the story (the REAL end) and save the bionicle universe in an epic dual to the death with the Shadowed One. Meanwhile, every other character has been brought back from the past as a result of the toa's time travel power and its total chaos until the Shadowed One's mask is destroyed, thereby resetting all peace and tranquility to all the islands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Greg [ 2 Answers ]

Would there be any cost savings between 110v window a/c vs a 220v window a/c at the same BTU rating?

View more questions Search