Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BURT1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Kittens sick and not eating?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 03:20 PM

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR TO HELP THE KITTENS ? WHEN WERE THEY BORN ? WHERE IS THE QUEEN AND WHAT IS SHE DOING ?

And most of all why didn't you stick around for answers??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat just had kittens and now she isn't eating what should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

My cat had five kittens three weeks ago and the last couple of days she has been acting like she is hungary. I got her vitamins thinking the kittens are draining her. Tonight is the first time she has been crying a lot and I tried feeding her tuna, egg and milk mixture, treats, and the regular cat...

Very sick kittens [ 7 Answers ]

My cat had 6 kittens now 5 of them have died I didn't one the last to die. I need to find out if it is air borne or if I need to diinfect I have a another female about to deliver. They started very spunky. Then their eyes started pussing out closing shut. So at that point iI took a wazrm rag. Then...

2 sick kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I bought 2 8-week-old kittens 2 weeks ago. Suddenly they both won't eat or drink, they're stumbling & lethargic & have glassy eyes. They are not urinating or having bowel movements. I have used an eye dropper to give them water & Pedialyte, which they take willingly. These kittens have never been...

What more can I do for my sick kittens? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a foster parent with the Humane Society. Now I have a mom cat and 5 kittens. They are all sick with an upper respiratory infections. They are all on antibiotics as well as on antibiotic eye ointment. I wipe their eyes 2-3 times daily with warm water. The mom is still nursing, and her...

Cat just had kittens and isn't eating well [ 1 Answers ]

My cat sassy just delivered kittens almost a week ago and isn't eating too well... I keep putting healthy dry food and once a day a little wet food in front of her and she sticks her face in it and has maybe a bite or two but that's it. Im worried because I know she needs to eat and stay healthy...

View more questions Search