Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papiringo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 02:19 PM
    Whirlpool washer agitates but will not spin!
    I have a Whirlpool washer GST9630PLO and it is not spinning (not even empty). First it was not agitating either but I replaced the coupler en it started agitating but not spinning. After that I did replace the clutch and it worked fine for 2 or 3 wash loads but now is not spinning again. Can I solve this problem installing the Heavy Duty clutch?

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer agitates but won't spin or drain [ 10 Answers ]

My washer agitates through the wash and rinse cycle fine but will not spin or drain water can anyone help?

Whirlpool washer agitates, but won't spin with full load [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Ultimate Care II Quiet Wash I washing machine, Model #LSB6400LW1. The washer agitates fine, and but will not spin with a medium load WITHOUT my reaching in to the washer and helping it get started (by twisting the inner basket like a roulette wheel). With a full load (it is a...

Whirlpool washer agitates but will not spin! [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine Model LSR8244EQ1 Heave Duty Super Capacity Plus Imperial 8 cycle / 2 speed The washer fills and agitates but when it comes time to spin, it does not spin. I checked to make sure no clothes were wrapped around the agitator but the agitator moves freely. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.