Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avatar787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Title to a 80's fantasy film with main characters who are female twin sisters
    The film starts with the main antagonist going to sacrifice his unborn children to some sort of demon when their mother escapes. He catches up to her mortally wounds her and he is killed by her. The twins are born and a good deity type character give his powers to the two twins. The two twins are given into the care of a family while the good deity type character leaves and is never seen again. The movie then flashes forward to 20 or so years in the future and the twin girls have grown up and are two quite capable fighters. They are off in the woods while their parents are being attacked by minions of main antagonist the two return fend off the attackers but not in time to save their adoptive family. While in the woods the twins are met by a satyr and viking like warrior who helped them in the fight to save their family. The twins are taken into the care of the viking warrior who knows more about their origins and instructs them to keep them safe and hidden from the minions of the main antagonist. Unknown to the female twins and kind show that they are not the smartest girls is they were told they were boys from when they were very young to present to keep their identities hidden. They are later introduced to a warrior character who is a friend of a viking warrior who tells them that they are not boys but girls.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 11:15 AM

Sorceress

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

80's live action/cartoon fantasy film title request [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie from around the mid 80's to the early 90's. It was a film about a boy who from what I can remember walks into an antique store and finds a game board that transports him into a fantasy world (live action film to cartoon). After that I can only remember bits, I'm sure...

View more questions Search