Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KCDave Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Connecting a urinal
    I am planning on getting a urinal with a 2" NPS spud on the back for the waste line. What will I need to connect this to a 2" stub coming from the wall? Seems like this would be a tight connection to make between the urinal and wall.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 10:02 PM
    There is a rubber ring available for this connection, as you bolt the urinal to the wall the rubber ring will be compressed and mae the seal that you need. This ring should be available at the place you buy the urinal
    KCDave Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2007, 07:30 AM
    There is a 2" (cast) female collar that came with the urinal to hold the gasket and installs between it and the wall. I have a 2" sanitary tee coming out of the wall, so it sounds like I need a 2" male adapter installed between the tee and this female collar. To get the urinal flush against the wall it looks like only the male threads will be allowed to protrude from the wall. But, this is being installed against a standard 2x4 wall and the inlet to the tee is already flush with the drywall. There is an inset on the back of the urinal but not enough to cover the male adapter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting to the internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am with bt broadband internet, with a router in my house connected to 3 laptops with a wire connection. My internet was set up in July and has been working fine up until yesterday when it suddenly stopped. None of us can get online. It is saying limited or no internet activity, and apparently...

Connecting two networks [ 3 Answers ]

I need to connect two existing networks together. Currently there is a main network that has 15 computers and 2 servers with a high speed internet connection and static IPs. Second network has 6 computers and 1 server also with high speed internet and static IP. Currently second network connects...

Connecting Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Our connecting pipe is for R410a, can it be used for R407c?

Connecting two PC via ethernet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a game freek. I want to connect my two pcs for playing multiplayer games via ethernet. Please help.

Connecting a laptop to PC [ 1 Answers ]

I need to tranfer files from my pc to laptop. How do you do that?

View more questions Search