Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley.shay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Baby Momma Drama
    Hi Everyone!
    I desperately need help! I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and everything is great when were together. He had a baby with his high school sweetheart and his daughter is 6 years old. His baby momma is still in love with him and it kills her that he has moved on. She calls and text me telling me that they have been seeing each other. I have a key to his house and don't know what to believe. It gets better... we live an hour away so its even harder! We broke up for a day and she found out so he allowed her to come over and "talk". He said he just wanted to hear what she had to say but then she sent me these text that he sent her saying that he loved her. I'm so confused and don't know who to believe! Has anyone been in this similar situation? HELP!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 07:59 AM

Does he know she has been in touch with you, and sending "texts" of his to you?? Show him the texts, and see what he says.

They have to have some sort of contact seeing they have a child together, and an hour between you may have you very insecure because he does have an ex with a child by him. She obviously is up to no good, and has her own best interests at heart, but its hard to believe that you haven't had this conversation at length with him about her.

If you can't trust a guy when he isn't around, or haven't communicated enough to know the truth, or can't handle the distance, then I fail to see the point of even being in a situation such as this, no matter how good the dates go.

Maybe you need to re evaluate if all this drama is her, throwing crap in the game, and what part he is actually playing in tis drama. Then you can see if he is worth it or not. So you better be asking him what the heck does she think she is doing and fast, or else permanently remove yourself from their drama.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2011, 08:44 AM

It's very possible that she's just trying to get you to break up with him so he may re-gain interest in her, but it's hard to say.

If you trust your guy and he's never given you any indication that he's a cheat, then you need to discuss it with him and then let it go.

If you truly feel like he'd cheat on you, you need to end it.
    curlyqisme Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 11:10 AM
    I'm going through this right now.. dump him ASAP. He sounds like a player. Believe his ex. Then again, she could be lying just to break you to up to get what she wants. Follow your heart.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 11:31 AM

First he will have to forever have some contact with the ex. That is just something you have to get used to. Is the boyfriend, telling her to stop, what is his role

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His baby momma drama [ 29 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man who is expecting a baby with another woman in 4 months. He and I just started dating, and are enjoying our relationship- except for one thing. The soon-to-be mother of his child tries to control his love life, and has even physically threatened me if I don't leave him....

Baby momma drama [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently in a relationship with this man and he has 2 kids with 2 mommas. That isn't the problem though the promblem is his daughters mom. Me and him have been together for 7 months now and she has been nothing but trouble since I met her. She is currently homeless and jobless and never see's...

Baby momma drama [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I live in pa and I wanted to know what I could do about a female in nc. We have been sending emails back and forth for a while, nothen that threaten anyone but swearing and talking trash but over a month ago I told her to grow up and leave me alone well she has been talking to people about lies...

Baby momma drama [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I met a guy at work and found out that he was married but he told me that things were not working out of course. Well I had just came out of a really abusive relationship and needed to get over my ex quick because I kept going back to him because I did not want to be lonely. To make...

View more questions Search