Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    callmedutch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 10:09 AM
    How do I enable DHCP on my wireless router for Verizon Fios?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 10:14 AM

DHCP is enabled by default. On most (if not all) routers.

FIOS is an internet service by Verizon correct?
    What is it you need done or are trying to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have verizon wireless for laptop go through wireless router for home [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have verizon wirless for my laptop, works very well in and out of town. I would like to know if I can run my UBS verizon wirless through a router so when I am home we may all use the internet with home computors at the same time.

Can a Verizon wireless router be used with another ISP? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Westell Versalink model 327w wireless router I got through Verizon a while back when I was going get the internet set up at my wife's buiness. We never ended up getting the internet hooked up for one reason or another & dropped Verizon as the carrier. I now have DSL service...

Connecting Verizon Aircard to SOHO wireless router [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Verizon Aircard (useful for internet connX when travelling with my laptop). Now that I'm back home, I'd like to connect it to my SOHO wireless network router (netgear WPN824 v2) so I can use the Aircard for the internet connection for all my home network computers. Problem: the router...

Wireless router that accepts verizon usb aircard [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a wireless router that accepts a Verizon USB aircard so I can use that aircard for a home wireless network?

DSL Connection by Verizon Router and DHCP [ 2 Answers ]

We have a dsl connection to the verizon westell router/firewall. I want to have the best access possible using desktop remote(DR). What would be the best course of connection when setting up these PCs and Server. I want to setup the server to control dhcp and Active directory. We are getting...

View more questions Search