Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidadrian140 Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Radiators
    Hey guys, quick question. I have radiator heaters in my home. One of the radiators doesn't heat up. It's always cold even when all the others are steaming hot. Can anyone tell me why and is there any way to fix this? Thank you. Happy Holidays to all
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 03:59 PM

If these are hot water radiators, there should be a bleeder valve on the top of the radiator. Open the valve until water comes out and no more air is present. This should get you up and running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Noisy Radiators [ 2 Answers ]

When I have my hot water and central heating on at the same time I get an awful noise in my radiators. When I turn the hotwater off the noise stops. I have a standard gas boiler and separate hot water tank set up. My plumber doesn't know what causes this. Can anyone help?

Radiators not filling up [ 3 Answers ]

hi there, just had my boiler fixed recently, and the plumber told me i need to drain the system as well, i have just done this, has instructed and guess what, thats right it didnt work at all, i have now got no water in any radiators at all, i opened all the bleed valves to check , it seems there...

Heater and radiators [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had to drain my second floor radiators because I needed to remove the Master Bedroom radiator. Now a plummer had showed me in the past how to drain my pipes, but never did show me how to refill them. How do I refill my radiators with water? Shovelbum

Bleeding Radiators [ 2 Answers ]

I have decided to bleed the radiators today but unfortunately, didn't really know what I was doing and did this with the heating on. I have since found out the heating is supposed to be off when you do this or it can make matters worse. How do I make the radiators work now as since I have done...

Moving radiators [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to relocate single pipe steam radiators, basically swap some around by putting larger ones (in colder areas) where small ones are and vice versa. It seems that it should be easy enough to close the valve, disconnect the radiator and relocate. I have no education on this though and I...

View more questions Search