Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimpleprincess898 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 04:58 AM
    Information about SC5-S-DC-12V relay
    I need data sheets and detailed information about SC5-S-DC-12V relay.but am unable to find it.I need to include its description in my project.kindle help me soon!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2010, 06:36 AM

Without you providing the manufacturer of the relay, the best I can determine is it is made by Leone. This is the only datasheet they provide:

PCB Power Relays - LEONERELAYS manufacturers of power relays, pcb power relays, pcb, solid state and photo mos relays,panel mounting relays, fast swicthing signal relays, automotive relays, sockets

If this is your relay, contact them for more detail.
    dimpleprincess898 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 05:06 AM
    Comment on tkrussell's post
    Thank u soooo so much...
    amit251291 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 08:02 AM
    Even I need the same. But when I clicked on above link its showing me erroer."The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Please help!
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Seems a few pages at their website are down.

At: LEONERELAYS - power relays, pcb power relays, pcb, solid state and photo mos relays,panel mounting relays, fast swicthing signal relays, automotive relays, sockets

Contact them at: [email protected]

Apr 4, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Nope its still not working.. :(

Which are other relays which are similar to SC5-S-DC-12V?
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2012, 08:11 AM
    Since I cannot get to the technical datasheet for this relay, I have no idea exactly what other relay would do the same task.

Since you needed one, I have to assume you know what it can do.

Your best bet is to contact Leone Relays directly.

Apr 5, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Yeah OK.. thank you:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a relay to the boiler relay to have it regulate a circulation pump? [ 0 Answers ]

I added a radiant tubing to the foyer in my house from the basement. The supply and return of the old radiator now connect to the tubing under the floor. I have a pump and a relay set up, but the thermostat wire... I thought I could wire directly to the relay on the boiler. I'm at a loss as to...

1993 honda civic cx fuel pump relay replacement where is the relay [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the fuel pump relay located on a 93 honda civic cx 1.5

Bucholz relay free information about it [ 1 Answers ]

I NEED TO KNOEW ABOUT BUCHOLZ RELAY ,how it worke, any PPT about it so can tell us more information about it.

12V power [ 3 Answers ]

Why does the 12V power from the battery shut off when the battery still has 13V? The only thing I can think of is that the contact in the converter is bad or heats up and opens. The 12V coming out of the converter is fine when 120V is applied.

Need information on a relay switch [ 2 Answers ]

Our heating and air unit will not turn off except we cut the breaker box off it is on air and it want go off, we can turn the switch to heat and off but the air keeps running are there any answers?

View more questions Search