Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mars322 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Kenmore washer is leaking water inside the drum and flooding
    Hello,

My Kenmore washer (which is about 7 yours old) started to leak water (inside the drum) long after the load has been done. One day it leaked so much that it flooded the entire garage. I have turned off the water and can not use it till I resolve this problem. Please give me some pointers/troubleshooing instructions.

Thank you,
    -R
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Your water inlet valve is bad and needs to be replaced. It is located on the back of the washer where the water hoses attach. Cost is about 35.00

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 70 washer water fill leak. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 70 series washing machine (older model) that drips water from the same area that is used to fill the washing machine tub. Any suggestions on repairs?

Kenmore washer leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very nice Kenmore Elite King Size washer, about 4 years old. No problems until noticed water leaking from underneath today. Would this most likely just be a simple hose or fitting that needs to be replaced? I have not turned it over yet to look at it. I think it is Model 110.20956

Kenmore Washer dripping inside tub [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Washer constantly drips inside of the tub after a wash cycle has completed. I have to turn the water off after each wash to stop the washer from dripping. Do you know what could be causing this problem?

View more questions Search