Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickychoo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 04:41 PM
    I think my best guy friend likes me
    I have been friends with my Best friend since grade 5 the first time I met her in middle school soon after I met her older brother. He is 1 year older, me and her brother Seth be came very close to. Hes my best guy friend. Me and him hug all the time and he kisses me on the cheek. Lots of people thought we were dating. We finally got people to stop thinking that when suddenly I realized he hasn't been acting like normal. Hugs became longer and tighter, and I catch him staring at me all the time. Hes always asking Kaylee (his sister) questions about me. And he get mad when ever I can't go sleep over there. Just so many little things I have noticed and people are saying he likes me. I really do believe it because the way he was changed. Even today was the last day of school before break and he gave me a hug and squeezed me really tight he said merry Christmas I love you going to miss you you have to come over k. And its just little things that have changed! I Just know what to do if he asked me out I don't like him that way just as a friend. His friend Blake told me he's going to ask me out he hasn't yet but I don't know what to say if he does ask me. Please help!!
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Dec 23, 2010, 01:40 AM
    If you don't like him that's OK. Just make it clear to him that you see him as a friend, that's all.

Hugs and kisses on the cheek can be OK but, you don't want to lead him on either so, you need to tell him how you feel.

Just tell him that you value his friendship but, that you don't see him as anything more than a friend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 09:28 AM

Just be honest with him, and nice about telling him you don't see him as anything but a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Will you go out with the guy that your good friend likes? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I don't know what to do so maybe you guys can help to give some sound advice. My girl friend likes this guy and she has taken initiatives to strike a conversation with this guy by like facebooking him and texted him over his mobile. But he is not exactly very enthusiastic about her...

I REALLY don't know if my guy friend likes me, and its very important I find out [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I know you've probably heard it all before... but I've liked this guy for the past year (I'm a sophomore now) and we really didn't talk much last year. This year, we have the same lunch/studyhall together and two other classes together. Well,we both go to the school library during the...

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

View more questions Search